August 13

My Year 11 Work Experience Trip To Melbourne 2015

On Sunday the 19th of July, some fellow Year 11 classmates and I, went to Melbourne together with 1 of our teachers from the Warrnambool Train Station in South West Victoria to the Geelong Train Station by a bus. Then, we caught a train from the Geelong Train Station to Southern Cross Station in Melbourne. we caught another Train from Southern Cross Station to South Yarra Train Station in Melbourne, to stay at a hotel in South Yarra, during the first week, until the Friday the 24th of July.

On Sunday the 26th of July, most of my Year 11 classmates and I, went to Melbourne together, by ourselves from the Warrnambool Train Station in South West Victoria to the Geelong Train Station by a bus. Then, we caught a train from the Geelong Train Station to Southern Cross Station in Melbourne. Then, we walked about 4 blocks, until we got to the hotel we were staying at during the second week until Friday the 31st of July.

During the 2 weeks of when I was in Melbourne, I worked at the Collingwood Children’s Farm in Abbotsford in outer Melbourne. Before, I went to Melbourne, I did a bit of research on where I was working to see what animals would be at the farm and here is the link for it. www.farm.org.au

Week 1 – Hotel Claremont Guesthouse, South Yarra in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. This is what the Hotel Claremont Guesthouse looks like.

Claremont-Guest-House124

Week 2 – Miami Hotel, West Melbourne Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. This is what the Miami Hotel looks like.

miami-hotel-melbourne

Posted August 13, 2015 by Helen in category Uncategorized